Phoenix, AZ or Remote. Some travel required.
The Training and Development Specialist is responsible for:
- Enhancing organizational performance and the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs in alliance with the company’s core values
- Develop, enact, and lead employee training programs within Clinical Operations
- Performing training needs assessments with the input of Site Operations and Auditors
- Designing and delivering curriculum, developing learning materials, and managing all phases of training interventions.
- Onboard new hires at the site level and aid in their training of policies and procedures during their first 4 weeks of employment
- Develop and execute concise, interactive, and engaging training curriculum to improve and enhance existing skills of current staff and new staff
- Identify and assess gaps in training program, create solutions, and anticipate future training needs in consultation with Operational Quality Manager and Directors of Operations
- Create, oversee, and implement a communication plan for company training programs to all employees and management teams to drive understanding and participation
- Help to ensure that office business is conducted in a professional, respectful, and courteous manner
- Actively pursue the latest the developments within the industry and competitors
- In addition to virtual instructor-led training, travel to CCT site locations is expected; 50% travel
- Provide subject matter expertise in response to day-to-day issues
- Develop strong working relationships with site staff and management
- Proactively articulate the status of training programs, interactions and results
- Complete all related training required for the position
- Comply with CCT, Clinic, and Sponsor policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines
- The Training and Development Specialist reports to the Operational Quality Manager.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- In-depth knowledge and experience of site operations and the drug development process
- High-level expertise in the conduct of clinical trial activities in accordance with applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials.
- Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration, comfortable working in a team environment, and pivoting with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint