CCT Research is growing tremendously! We are adding a Staff Accountant to our team to join us in our Mission: Leading today's trials, offering tomorrow's hope. And help make progress toward our Vision: For future generations to live in a world free of disease.
As a Staff Accountant, you'll apply accounting principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. You are doing important work with great people, so you'll fit in well with a great attitude.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven with a "can-do" attitude and team-building skills, adapt quickly and thrive independently, effectively communicate across multiple departments, and be thorough with details.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Process timely and accurate vendor invoices (processing, payment, and reconciliation of statements).
- Audit employee reimbursements and bonuses.
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Reconcile various accounts at month's end.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Install and modify documents and coordinate implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Devise and implement systems for general accounting.
- Assists with financial audits.
- Clinical study accounting support as needed.
- Competent in required job skills and knowledge
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Keeps up-to-date on current industry developments
- Require minimal supervision
- Interpersonal skills - open to others' ideas and willing to learn new things; respond well to questions and challenges.
- Reliable in word and action; punctual, trustworthy, and has a consistent work ethic
- Process improvement – supports ideas and theories on process improvement for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Ethics - Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and principles; uphold organizational values.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Contribute to essential medical research to positively impact the future of healthcare. The work you do now can help many people live healthier lives in the future.
- Grow with us! Be part of a growing company with a culture of growth and support that encourages promotion within.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Does this sound like you? Apply today, and we will get back to you quickly for an interview!
About CCT Research
CCT Research is a clinical site network with skilled physicians and staff who collaborate with pharmaceutical companies to provide new and improved treatment options in medicine. Patients participating in clinical research trials are provided in-depth medical care, given an opportunity to receive the latest treatment options at low to no cost, as well as giving hope to future generations.