This individual will play a key role in assisting in the conduct of clinical trial activities, in accordance with all applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials. The primary skills include logical thinking, ability to prioritize, the ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions, strong interpersonal and team building skills. CCT is looking for candidates that are able to recognize and synthesize information about the organizational climate and partner with key individuals to accomplish organizational goals.
The candidate, working closely with study team members under the direct supervision of a research manager, will support other study team members in order to achieve study objectives and corporate goals, including:
· Develop strong working relationships and maintain effective communication with study team members
· Develop strong working relationships with the investigators and office staff to build a foundation of trust and respect between the clinic and the research office
· Assist with the screening, recruiting and enrollment of research subjects.
· Perform patient/research participant scheduling.
· Collect patient/research participant history.
· Data entry and Management.
· Coordinate follow-up care and laboratory procedures.
· Adhere to an IRB approved protocol.
· Assist in the informed consent process of research subjects.
· Support the safety of research subjects.
· Coordinate protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-up care.
· Comply with CCT, Clinic, and Sponsor policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines.
· Schedule subject visits and procedures.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Associates Degree or BS/BA in Life Science or related discipline
· Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail a must.
· Demonstrated proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and with clinical trial master filing systems.