Cognitive Clinical Trials is looking to add a motivated self starter to our patient recruitment team in Phoenix, Arizona!
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for recruiting and orienting research activities conducted; assists in scheduling and ensuring compensation of subjects with recruitment coordinator
- Recruit required number of subjects for studies
- Create letters, handle text messaging, mailings or other communication methods towards subjects
- Helps to manage subject phone calls and visits on site (as applicable)
- Responsible for the collection and documentation of electronic and written data.
- Ensure that quality, follow-up and time schedules are met
- Respond upon all queries specific to subject data collection
- Write and update recruitment related documents for subject use as appropriate
- Communicate protocol requirements to study subjects and contribute to compliance
- Demonstrate positive attitude to the subject population to ensure subject’s trust in clinical research