CCT Research has grown tremendously, so we are adding multiple Patient Enrollment Specialists to our team to join us in our Mission: Leading today's trials, offering tomorrow's hope. And help make progress toward our Vision: For future generations to live in a world free of disease.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and thrive independently, effectively communicate across multiple departments, and be thorough with details. You are doing important work with great people, so you'll fit in well with a great attitude.
Cognitive Clinical Trials is looking to add a motivated self starter to our patient recruitment team in Phoenix, Arizona!
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for recruiting and orienting research activities conducted; assists in scheduling and ensuring compensation of subjects with recruitment coordinator
- Recruit required number of subjects for studies
- Create letters, handle text messaging, mailings or other communication methods towards subjects
- Helps to manage subject phone calls and visits on site (as applicable)
- Responsible for the collection and documentation of electronic and written data.
- Ensure that quality, follow-up and time schedules are met
- Respond upon all queries specific to subject data collection
- Write and update recruitment related documents for subject use as appropriate
- Communicate protocol requirements to study subjects and contribute to compliance
- Demonstrate positive attitude to the subject population to ensure subject’s trust in clinical research