CCT Research has grown tremendously, so we are adding several Research Assistant's to our team to help us fulfill the many plans we have for more growth. We are looking for the right candidates to join us in our Mission: Leading today's trials. Offering tomorrow's hope. And help make progress toward our Vision: For future generations to live in a world free of disease.
As a Medical Research Assistant, you will play a key role in assisting in the conduct of clinical trial activities, in accordance with all applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials.
The ideal candidate, working closely with study team members under the direct supervision of a research manager, will support other study team members in order to achieve study objectives and corporate goals, including:
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain effective communication with study team members
- Develop strong working relationships with the investigators and office staff to build a foundation of trust and respect between the clinic and the research office
- Assist with the screening, recruiting and enrollment of research subjects.
- Perform patient/research participant scheduling.
- Collect patient/research participant history.
- Data entry and Management.
- Coordinate follow-up care and laboratory procedures.
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocol.
- Assist in the informed consent process of research subjects.
- Support the safety of research subjects.
- Coordinate protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-up care.
- Comply with CCT, Clinic, and Sponsor policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines.
- Schedule subject visits and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Associate Degree or BS/BA in Life Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail are a must.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and with clinical trial master filing systems.
Why work at CCT?
- We value our company culture and mission. We have a Culture Committee to help make sure we are aligned with our core values as a company and to create a great working environment for everyone.
- We have a Diversity committee to keep our team and studies diverse and accessible.
- We believe in the good that we are doing in the world, and we believe in our team. We want you to enjoy your time and feel a valued part of our mission.
- We invest in your growth path
Who should apply:
CNA, Pharmacy techs, Medical Assistants
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- PTO - start earning on day one
- Paid holidays
- Paid Birthday holiday
- 401k match
- Employer paid life insurance
- Supplemental benefits
- Short/long term disability
- HSA and FSA
- Quarterly team-building events
About CCT Research
CCT Research is a network of clinical research sites embedded in the offices of skilled physicians across The U.S.
We conduct clinical trials to provide patients with innovative medical treatments so they can have safe and effective care options. Together, we are advancing the future of healthcare.