Clinical Research Coordinator (on-site)
CCT Research has grown tremendously, so we are adding multiple Clinical Research Coordinators to our team to join us in our Mission: Leading today's trials, offering tomorrow's hope. And help make progress toward our Vision: For future generations to live in a world free of disease.
When you join our team, we invest in your growth. We have a career ladder that allows you the opportunity to grow within. You will have a balanced workload so you can enjoy your work without becoming burned out.
As a Clinical Research Coordinator, you will assist our Principal and Sub-Investigators by coordinating clinical trials adhering to the study protocol, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
- You are self-driven and capable of planning, organizing, setting priorities, and working efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication is important to you.
- You have a great attitude with excellent interpersonal skills for a versatile work environment, working independently or with colleagues, supervisors, and external sources.
- Integrity and confidentiality are imperative to you, and you can strictly follow HIPAA guidelines, subject matters, and other confidential information.
- You enjoy working in an environment where every day is different.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assist with the recruiting, scheduling, screening, enrollment, study visits, and follow-up care of research subjects.
- Ensure each study subject is fully informed of the study details at the time of consent.
- Collect and enter study data, maintain accurate source documentation, and ensure Investigator review of all information for oversight of patient safety.
- Collect patient/research participant history.
- Communicate closely with monitors, sponsors, and Investigators.
- Train staff who will be working on the study.
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocol.
- Comply with CCT, Clinic, and Sponsor policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines.
- Conduct procedures such as vital signs, blood draws, EKGs, health history etc.
- Processing and shipment of laboratory specimens.
- Collect and account for supplies from sponsors such as lab kits, ancillary supplies, and investigational products.
- Participate in web conferences and teleconferences for each study protocol to stay informed and updated.
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain effective communication with the investigators and office staff to build a foundation of trust and respect between the clinic and the research office
- Contribute to essential medical research to make a positive impact in the future of healthcare. The work you do now can help millions of people live healthier lives in the future.
- Grow with us! Be part of a growing company with a culture of growth and support that encourages promotion within. We have career ladder plans to help you advance your role.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years experience in clinical trials is preferred
- Associate Degree, BS/BA in Life Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail are a must.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and with clinical trial master filing systems.
Why work at CCT?
- We value our company culture and mission. We have a Culture Committee to help make sure we are aligned with our core values as a company and to create a great working environment for everyone.
- We have a Diversity committee to keep our team and studies diverse and accessible.
- We believe in the good that we are doing in the world, and we believe in our team. We want you to enjoy your time and feel a valued part of our mission.
- We invest in your growth path
Who should apply:
Clinical Research Coordinators, LPN’s, CNA’s, Medical Assistants, RN’s (with research experience).
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- PTO - start earning on day one
- Paid holidays
- Paid Birthday holiday
- 401k match
- Employer paid life insurance
- Supplemental benefits
- Short/long term disability
- HSA and FSA
- Quarterly team-building events
About CCT Research
CCT Research is a network of clinical research sites embedded in the offices of skilled physicians across The U.S.
We conduct clinical trials to provide patients with innovative medical treatments so they can have safe and effective care options. Together, we are advancing the future of healthcare.