CCT Research has grown tremendously, so we are adding multiple Clinical Research Coordinators to our team to join us in our Mission: Leading today's trials, offering tomorrow's hope. And help make progress toward our Vision: For future generations to live in a world free of disease.
In your role as Clinical Research Coordinator, you'll assist Principal and Sub-Investigators. You will be responsible for the successful coordination of clinical trials with strict adherence to the study protocol, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and thrive independently, effectively communicate across multiple departments, and be thorough with details. You are doing important work with great people, so you'll fit in well with a great attitude.
- You are self-driven and capable of planning, organizing, setting priorities, and working efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication is important to you.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills for a versatile work environment, working independently or with colleagues, supervisors, and external sources.
- Integrity and confidentiality are imperative to you, and you can strictly follow HIPAA guidelines, subject matters, and other confidential information.
- Support recruitment activities to meet enrollment targets.
- Ensure each study subject is fully informed of the study details at the time of consent.
- Collect study data, maintain accurate source documentation, and ensure Investigator review of all information for oversight of patient safety and quality data.
- Communicate closely with monitors, sponsors, and Investigators.
- Train staff who will be working on the study.
- Conduct procedures such as vital signs, blood draws, EKGs, bladder scans, etc.
- Scheduling of subjects for study related visits. For example, assure study subjects are scheduled with the doctor and any other procedures that might be required to complete that visit, such as pap smears, endometrial biopsies, mammograms, bone scans, etc.
- Processing and shipment of laboratory specimens.
- Collect and account for supplies from sponsors such as lab kits, ancillary supplies, and investigational products.
- Participate in web conferences and teleconferences for each study protocol to stay informed and updated.
- Contribute to essential medical research to make a positive impact in the future of healthcare. The work you do now can help millions of people live healthier lives in the future.
- Grow with us! Be part of a growing company with a culture of growth and support that encourages promotion within. We have career ladder plans to help you advance your role.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Does this sound like you? Apply today, and we will get back to you quickly for an interview within the next few days!
About CCT Research
We're an integrated clinical research site network with skilled physician partners, proven processes, and technology solutions. Together, we research to validate innovative, life-saving medical treatments so that patients have safe and effective options to overcome their disease and bring hope to future generations.