CCT Research is growing tremendously! We are adding a Business Development Manager to our team to join us in our Mission: Leading today's trials, offering tomorrow's hope. And help make progress toward our Vision: For future generations to live in a world free of disease.
You are self-driven with a "can-do" attitude, team-building skills, adapt quickly and thrive independently, effectively communicate across multiple departments, and be thorough with details.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building client relationships, generating new business opportunities and ensuring that the study pipeline aligns with CCT’s offering and growth strategy. The Business Development Manager will identify and deliver innovative solutions to prospective clients. They will work closely with all areas of CCT and will liaise between our clients, proposals and pricing, project management and operations teams. The primary skills include the ability to multi-task, maintain organized records, effective communication, and time management. The Business Development Manager reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Researches the latest trends in the clinical trial industry and creates new opportunities to expand CCT’s business
- Attends strategy calls and liaises with Site Intelligence, Project Optimization, Operations, Budgets and Contracts, Data and Analytics, and Patient Utilization departments
- Effectively manages accounts, including client contacts of all managerial levels to determine client development pipeline and future needs.
- Determine sales goals and manage accounts to achieve CCT’s annual revenue expectations
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to develop and support clear communication methods
- Leads business development meetings with new and existing clients; ensures timely responses and follow-up to both internal and external clients
- Maintains engagement throughout the project implementation lifecycle to ensure client goals are effectively implemented and customer satisfaction is maintained
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to, Finance, Regulatory, Operations, Site Intelligence, and Physicians/Investigators
- Acquires knowledge of clinical research and, stays abreast of trends within CCT’s key therapeutic areas and understands the competitive landscape
- Trains and develops junior members of the Business Development team; conducts evaluations and 1:1 coaching sessions
- Attends manager training opportunities to improve leadership and communication skills
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior time management skills: ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Cross-functional collaboration - ability to manage and drive cross-functional teams, seek support for collaborative activities from managers and peers, possess strong organizational skills.
- Pharmaceutical clinical research experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint